BRITISH EUROPEAN EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP
Ensuring our customers pay for our goods and services in a timely manner is essential for any company however large or small. Credit management is the process of granting credit, the terms under which it is granted and recovering this credit when it is due. Credit Management is the system used by a business to manage and control this function within their work environment, to make certain that it gives credit only to customers who are able to pay, and that customers pay on time. There is a recognised direct relationship between training and business performance. It is a critical part of a well-managed business that will help reduce bad debts and improve the cash flow in your business.
The programme which has been designed for practitioners in all sizes of organisations including multi nationals will be delivered in Rzeszow, Poland flexibly over intensive weekend sessions throughout the year.
The course beginning in spring 2019 will be delivered in English and has been built around the working commitments of company employees and aims to:
- Ensure staff are more confident, better equipped to do their job, and gain a better understanding of their role and responsibilities
- Provide opportunities for staff to network with subject-matter experts and other credit professionals who can support and share best practice
- Enhance the professional credibility of staff in your organisation
- Improve efficiency and performance of your credit control mechanisms based on the very latest thinking in the credit industry
- Professionally develop staff to enable company growth and contingency planning.
- Equip staff with the knowledge of up to date credit management techniques and processes to improve cash flow
Thank You, we have received your expression of interest. You can download details of the course below.
Chartered Institute of Credit Management Flyer
Please feel free to approach the Organisational Learning Centre or British European Education Partnership directly regarding this course.
Register your interest
To register your interest in finding out more about this course and to download a detailed Programme Leaflet please submit your name and email.